Career Edge is here to help.
Career Edge has been providing employment services since 2001 and has offices in Campbellford, Napanee, Northbrook, Picton and Trenton. Career Edge provides a variety of Employment Ontario services for Youth and Adults. Whether you are looking for your first job or your last, or you're an employer needing employment services, Career Edge is here to help. And services are provided free of charge.
Your job is out there and we'll help you find it. At a time when 70 percent of all new jobs require post-secondary education or enhanced skills training, Employment Ontario helps people get the skills needed to compete in today's workforce. We also help employers connect with workers.
If you need help finding a job, putting together a resumé, improving your interview techniques, or upgrading your skills, Career Edge is here for you. We are your one-stop shop for all the help you need to find the job you're looking for.
Listen Tuesday and Thursday mornings at 8:50 for the week's latest job listings in our region. Brought to you by Career Edge and Mix 97.
This week's job postings
Class A Automotive Technician
Posted 2017-03-24 14:08:45
Campbellford Chrysler is expanding their Service Department and they are seeking a Class A Automotive Technician to work in their busy dealership.
• Candidates will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of customer vehicles
• Perform diagnostics and recommend appropriate course of action for the customer to ensure driver safety and maintain integrity of the dealership
• Must be able to maintain a high standard of service delivery and work in a fast paced environment
• Provide excellent customer service
• Must have a valid driver’s license and clean abstract
• Must be a licensed Class A Technician
• Must have own tools and safety boots
• Basic computer skills
• Previous Chrysler experience is an asset
• The position offers competitive pay, a great work environment, benefits and pension plan
Apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention all job Seekers!
Posted 2017-03-24 14:06:37
Attention all job Seekers! If you are: unemployed, out of school and actively seeking employment ... Career Edge can help! We currently have more jobs available on our job bank than we can fill and more coming in every day! We can connect you to local employers. Our goal is to help you find long term, sustainable, employment! Visit our website at www.careeredge.on.ca or contact us today.
Campbellford: 705 632-0218
Picton: 613 476-6456
Trenton: 613 392-9157
“Get the Edge” with Career Edge!
Call NOW to book an appointment!
For more information or to apply to one of these jobs, you must contact the specific Career Edge Job Developer directly, listed after each job posting.
Previous job postings
Click any job title to view the full posting
Posted 2017-03-22 11:41:41
Wednesday April 5th, 2017 1:30 to 5:30 PM
The Napanee & Odessa OnRoutes are looking for reliable, motivated individuals who work well in a team environment. Hiring for all positions, with a variety of hours. Student applications are welcome.
Come prepared with your resume.
Contact Career Edge for more details!
On site at Career Edge
2 Dairy Ave,
www.careeredge.on.ca (613) 354-0425 1 (866) 859-9222
Posted 2017-03-10 10:30:46
DENTAL ASSISTANT(Please air on Tuesday)
A dental office in Deseronto is seeking an experienced Dental Assistant/Admin to join their team.
• administering x-rays and sterilization
• supporting the hygienist(s) and dentist
• office administration
If you are passionate about dentistry, sincere and dedicated to your profession, enjoy working in an atmosphere where you can feel proud of the work that you do and be recognized for your efforts LOOK no further! We have an enthusiastic team, and a sincere group of dentists who are dedicated to quality care.
If this appeals to you, we would love to have you join us. Previous dental assisting and admin experience would be an asset, but a great attitude and a strong work ethic are our first priorities.
• Wage is based on experience
• Hours of work days Monday-Friday
Please apply in person at Career Edge, 2 Dairy Ave, Napanee, ON, and attention: Julie Sullivan or email: email@example.com with Dental in the subject line.
Posted 2017-03-09 12:36:30
Quinte area employer is seeking applicants for a Fuel/Tire/ Yard person position.
Fulltime shifts Sunday to Thursday or Monday to Friday to be determined. Hours of work will be 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Position will be fueling trailers, tire changes and yard maintenance.
• Must be physically capable of heavy lifting.
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Must have reliable transportation
• Acceptable driver’s abstract
• Ability to offer a clear criminal record check upon offer of employment
• Grade Twelve Diploma
• Possibility of an apprenticeship
• Starting wage of $13.50 per hour
Employer is willing to train but applicant must have mechanical abilities.
Please apply by email with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted 2017-02-17 15:55:03
Do you have excellent networking skills and a love a challenge? A Belleville area electrical wholesale company is looking for an Outside Sales Representative.
• Connect with area companies to promote sales of electrical supplies/equipment
• Manage accounts and offer new products to existing customers
• Maintain up to date information on product knowledge and promotions
• Follow up to maintain customer service standards and get referrals
• Data entry for placing orders in the system
• Assist with counter sales and shipping/receiving as required to ensure customer needs are met and other duties as required
• Electrical wholesale experience and previous experience in a business to business sales role is required, 5-10 years’ experience is preferred
• Demonstrated ability to meet/exceed sales targets
• Excellent customer service skills and ability to network
• Basic computer skills; familiar with Word, Excel & Outlook
• Valid Driver’s License is required
• Clean criminal record check will be required upon offer of employment
• This position is full time and offers a competitive salary plus commission and benefits
Apply by email to email@example.com
Posted 2015-12-23 10:17:23
Looking for qualified individuals to fill your job openings? Visit our Career Edge website and post your ads for FREE!! IT’S SIMPLE AND EASY TO USE!! With CAREER EDGE you can advertise and manage your job postings at your leisure. You can access the site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Since launching our site we have experienced hundreds of inquiries from employers and job seekers alike. Contact one of our experienced Certified Job Developers for more information on our FREE EMPLOYER SERVICES! Career Edge has been assisting Employers and Job Seekers in our communities for over twenty years! 81 Dundas St. West, Trenton ON K8V 3P4 613-392-9157 www.careeredge.on.ca